Skip to content
- Everyone is responsible for their own belongings.
- Keeping the Dergah in good order; we can only achieve this by placing our bags in those places designated by the people in charge.
- Personal valuables can be entrusted to the people in charge, who will keep them in a safe place for you.
- The general neatness and harmony of the Dergah are in the responsibility of all participants.
- Please, place your shoes on the shelves provided at the entrance. Any shoes left in front of the door block entry and exit. This needs to be a clear space, not least for safety reasons