We are with many different people from all around the world. Customs of behaving, dress code and hygiene sensibilities may differ from culture to culture, country to country.
In any case this gathering is rooted in Islamic traditions and is inspired by Hz. Mevlâna Rumî. We ask and expect participants to acknowledge this and conduct themselves accordingly.
In order to ensure balance and harmony of our event we put together some guidelines. We have tried to give detailed information about them, but they can be summarized as:
- Avoid noise, do not disturb others.
- Pay attention to hygiene.
- Show your respect to the tradition in your dressing style and behaviour
- Avoid harmful and illegal substances completely.
- This is a sema gathering. Participate and celebrate.
Before you decide to participate, please read all the rules thoroughly and make sure you are okay with them.